Yes, of course! We would never endorse any unsafe methods of treatment. This is safe as long as you answer each question truthfully, accurately, and completely, as well as only upload pictures of yourself and your ID that you took at the time of the online visit.
Here’s why: Male Excel Medical & the medical providers depend solely on the information you provide to them during your visit and via secure chat, phone, or video. This information is then correlated against insurance and pharmacy databases so it’s up to you to answer all questions as honestly and transparently as you can! Also, prior to taking any treatment, it is necessary to read the detailed information shared with you by the provider about your treatment plan.
The third-party pharmacies that Male Excel uses is WellDyneRx-FL (welldyne.com/) located at P.O. BOX 90369 LAKELAND, FL 33804 and Anazao Health Corp. located at 5710 Hoover Blvd, Tampa, FL 33634
If you have any questions complaints or concerns, or if you suffer an adverse event involving their medication, you can reach your pharmacist via phone WellDyneRx 888-479-2000 or email [email protected] Anazao Health Corp. via phone 800-995-4363 or, fax 800-985-4363.
Your provider and their credentials will be provided to you just before your medical information is reviewed.
In addition, your medical provider may contact you via text, phone, or video call if they need additional information or if your state law requires it.
You will be asked to upload a photo of yourself and your ID.
As long as you have had your blood pressure measured by a practitioner in the past 3 years, we can prescribe to you without you ever stepping foot in a doctor’s office.
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Diabetes (high blood sugar)
- High cholesterol
- Nerve diseases (such as Parkinson’s disease or multiple sclerosis)
- Surgery or injury (especially prostate, bladder, or rectal surgery)
- Abnormal hormone levels (testosterone or thyroid)
- Lifestyle factors (like smoking, drinking alcohol in excess, obesity, not being physically active, or using recreational drugs)
- Side effects of some medications (including high blood pressure medication, SSRIs, and antihistamines)
- Emotional or personal issues (such as ongoing stress or relationship problems, depression, or anxiety about sexual performance)