How Does MaleExcel Work?
Answer: MaleExcel is the easiest way to receive treatment for ED. It works like this:
1. Answer a few questions about your medical history and sexual health.
2. Select your medication preference (if you have one).
3. Upload a picture of yourself & ID and complete your treatment request.
In 2 hours, a U.S. licensed physician will review your information, follow up with any questions via secure chat, phone, or video, and write a prescription, if safe and appropriate. If it is, we’ll ship your medication to you the very next day.
What type of ED medication does MaleExcel offer?
Answer: According to the American Urological Association, oral PDE-5 inhibitors should be offered as the first line of therapy for erectile dysfunction.
-Custom Compound solution with Tadalafil and L-arginine, dosage determined by the Custom Formula Dosage Calculator. Typical OCCASIONAL use doses are 25mg Tadalafil and 200mg L-arginine and typical DAILY use doses are 6mg Tadalafil and 200mg L-arginine
-Tadalafil (Cialis) in 2.5mg, 5mg, 10mg and 20mg
-Sildenafil (Viagra) is 25mg, 50mg and 100mg
Do I need a prescription before I use MaleExcel?
Answer: You do not need a prescription before using MaleExcel. The MaleExcel physicians will write a prescription if safe and appropriate based on your answers to the Medical Intake form. The doctor will follow up if they need additional information.
How quickly with a doctor view my intake form?
Answer: A doctor will review your treatment request within 2 hours during business hours and within 24 hours during non-business hours.
If you’ve been waiting longer than this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll take care of it.
Do I need to see a doctor in person before using MaleExcel?
Is this a safe way to receive medication?
Answer: Yes, as long as you answer each question truthfully, accurately, and completely as well as only upload pictures of yourself and your ID (not someone else) that you took at the time of the online visit. MaleExcel Physicians depend solely on the information you provide to them during your visit and via secure chat, phone, or video. They have no way of externally verifying the information you provide.
In addition, if prescribed, prior to taking any medication, it is necessary to read the detailed information shared with you by the physician about your treatment plan. Only by reading the information in its entirety and fully understanding the content can you adequately weigh the risks and benefits of the treatment.
How do you verify my identity?
Is MaleExcel covered by Insurance?
When am I charged for the medication?
What is ED?
What factors increase the risk for ED?
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Diabetes (high blood sugar)
- High cholesterol
- Nerve diseases (such as Parkinson’s disease or multiple sclerosis)
- Surgery or injury (especially prostate, bladder, or rectal surgery)
- Abnormal hormone levels (testosterone or thyroid)
- Lifestyle factors (like smoking, drinking alcohol in excess, being overweight, not being physically active, or using recreational drugs)
- Side effect of some medications (including high blood pressure medication and antihistamines)
- Emotional or personal issues (such as ongoing stress or relationship problems, depression, or anxiety about sexual performance
Does age play a role in ED?
How does Viagra, Cialis or the Male Excel Custom Compound treat ED?
How do I talk about ED to my partner?
- Talking with your partner about ED may not be easy, but it can be helpful—for both of you.
- Remember that ED is treatable for most men
- You should be open and honest, as well as sensitive, about your partner’s needs and questions.
- Remember to stick to the facts and to talk about ED as the medical problem it is
- Reassure your partner that your ED is not her fault, but likely a medical issue
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"I have not been able to find an easy way to get my meds shipped out without jumping through a million hoops to get them. This company spoke with me on the phone, and shipped out my Cialis in just a few days. Highly Recommended, thanks MaleExcel!"
- Mike B, Age 39
|"My wife and I have been married 27 years. As father time kicked in through the years, I began to feel bad about my sexual performance. It wasn't my wife's fault, and I was more attracted to her than ever, I just couldn't show it in the bedroom. One night I had enough, and began an online search for a solution. After coming across MaleExcel.com I just knew I found the answer! They helped me over the phone and shipped my sexual enhancement meds out the same day as my phone consultation. Thanks to them, my wife KNOWS I love her again!"|
- Edward M, Age 51
|"As a model, my husband used to get turned on from seeing my portfolios. I couldn't keep him away! But after a few years I noticed a decrease in his sex drive and he didn't seem to feel attracted to me anymore. It really affected my self confidence until I started doing some research. I found MaleExcel.com and they were able to assist my husband in starting a stamina system, and since then it's like rolling back the clock! I literally can't keep him off of me, and I LOVE IT! Thanks MaleExcel for helping our marriage!"|
- Jessica R, Age 40
|"I've used ED medications for several years now, so I know a thing or two about the quality of products. The products the MaleExcel provides are real, made in the USA, and they simply work. Keep rocking guys and thanks so much for the highest of quality in your service and products!"|
- Darryl R, Age 49