WEIGHT GAIN IN MEN
HRT IS THE SUSTAINABLE WAY TO LOSE WEIGHT AND KEEP IT OFF!
- Weight gain is one of the most common symptoms of low testosterone (low T). Aging causes a decrease in testosterone, thyroid and estradiol levels. This decrease in hormones can lead to weight gain, especially belly fat.
- Hormone replacement therapy is the best tool to turn back the clock and get your hormones back to the optimum levels of your youth.
- With bio-identical testosterone and thyroid replacement therapies, we’re providing a real hormone identical to those produced in your body. These hormones can help you burn fat, increase muscle, and finally have the energy to make the life changes to improve your health.
Wondering if you may be suffering from low testosterone? Take our free assessment to see if you could benefit from Hormone Replacement Therapy!
TESTOSTERONE HELPS WITH WEIGHt MANAGEMENT
- Testosterone promotes lean muscle growth and reduces dangerous visceral fat.
- Too much visceral fat (internal belly fat) knocks down testosterone levels and increases other hormones that make it even harder to lose weight.
- Testosterone deficient men gain fat faster and lose muscle quicker than those with optimal hormones. Muscle is more than twice as efficient at burning calories than fat. If you build more muscle, you burn more fat.
- Testosterone improves your focus and motivation, giving you the drive to make health-conscious choices.
Proper Thyroid Levels Improve Your Metabolism! The thyroid plays a vital role in controlling your metabolism. If it is not producing sufficient thyroid hormones, your metabolism won’t work correctly.
The Thyroid Affects Your Other Hormones, Including Testosterone! The thyroid helps regulate the balance of your other hormones. Without proper thyroid levels, you will not see the best results from your Testosterone Therapy! Male Excel treats your thyroid and testosterone levels in tandem so your hormones become truly optimized.
THE SUSTAINABLE SOLUTION FOR MALE WEIGHT LOSS
Hormone Replacement Therapy is an important tool to help men reach their weight loss goals. However, to see the best possible results, diet and exercise are also essential.
Suppose you picture a three-legged stool with diet, exercise, and hormones as the legs. You need all three of these elements for ‘long term’ weight loss to be successful. If any one of these legs is missing, you will simply fall off the stool.
The added energy, motivation, and drive caused by increased testosterone levels make these lifestyle changes finally feel achievable.
Not only that, but any results you see from your diet and exercise will be magnified tenfold by healthy hormone levels.
Ready to finally see the weight loss results you've been looking for? Get started with our free hormone assessment today to start on your HRT journey!